The Asian Journal of Social Science Research is published twice a year by Centre of Experiential Learning and Research Excellence (CELEx) of UNITAR International University. The journal aims at providing a forum for academicians to publish their research output and to promote interdisciplinary studies in social science. The journal welcomes original research articles, review papers, conceptual framework, empirical research and new theories in the fields of education, early childhood studies, business, communications, finance, management, accounting, sociology, hospitality, tourism, human resources, psychology and information technology.
AJSSR and its board of editors assume no responsibility for statements and opinions advanced by the authors of its articles.
The Asian Journal of Social Science Research complies to the ethical publishing code as advocated by the Committee On Publication Ethics (COPE). We recommend that authors to refer to the COPE website at https://publicationethics.org/. Kindly email us if there is any further concern on potential ethical issue relating to publication.
AJSSR is committed to maintain the independence of the journal editors and anonymity of the reviewers while maintaining a transparent editorial process. Reviewers for AJSSR are accomplished authorities within their field of expertise with significant high impact publications and exposure to multiple views within their discipline.
The author is expected to submit an original work which has never been published or currently being evaluated for publication by another journal. Any material taken from an external source must be clearly cited and if required, with appropriate permission. The submitted work must not infringe any rights in effect including, but not limited to, privacy rights and intellectual property rights. The author must ensure that the data is their own and has not been irresponsibly manipulated. Any potential conflict of interest must be declared as well as adherence to ethics guideline within the discipline when concerning human and animal subject. The corresponding author is responsible to ensure credit of the work is given fairly to anyone who has contributed to the manuscript.
1. The author must ensure that when a manuscript is submitted to AJSSR, the manuscript must be an original work. The submitted work or any of its essential content has not been previously published in a refereed journal and is not being considered for publication elsewhere. To ensure this, we will check submissions using anti-plagiarism software.
2. Plagiarism in all its forms (from replacating another's paper as the authors own, to copying or paraphrasing substantial parts of another's paper, to claiming results from research conducted by others) is unacceptable.
3. Authors are expected to adopt high ethical standards in their research and writing and to ensure that:
· Published relevant material/work by the authors and others must be properly cited.
· Sources of funding and significant help must be acknowledged in the acknowledgement section.
· Consents are obtained from parties with vested interests in the submitted work.
· Their primary results should be retained for at least five years and can be made available if there is any reason for them to be checked.
This journal provides open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Authors choosing AJSSR will retain copyright in their articles and subjected to Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-NoDerivs (CC BY-NC-ND) license. Under this license, you are free to share; copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material